Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thor's hammer fire striker

OK FOLKS, Due to relentless pressure I have decided to make these Thor's Hammer, fire strikers available, for a limited time. PRICE.....45.00 including shipping. They are each hand made and ground by eye, then hardened in my forge, it is a lot more work than you think. All for the price of a designer ball cap, and it will last you FOREVER. Email me if you want one, M40surgeon@gmail.com, 

I will not make them without my makers mark, I will not stamp any other runes in them.


Great device for starting that Yule fire, or those special Blot and Sumble that require a fire.  The original nine are already gone, it will take me a couple of days to make more.

I can make them Blued (as shown) or bead blasted. 
Thanks. Norseman www.survivology101.com


More cool stuff that I have made.










video